Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Who is the best bridal/wedding makeup artist in Perth?

I just had a wedding trial with Livingdolls Makeup Artistry they were fantastic. Never looked better in my life. They used the best products MAC, Napoleon, Chanel.. She was so nice and did exactly what I wanted. There website is http://www.livingdollsmakeupartistry.com.au I would recommend them to anyone who is getting married. Hope that helps you.Who is the best bridal/wedding makeup artist in Perth?
OMG! I used the girls from Livingdolls Makeup Artistry for my bridal shower and my wedding, Michelle was so easy going and only uses the best makeup available, I highly recommend Livingdolls Makeup Artistry http://www.livingdollsmakeupartistry.com.au they will not let you down on your so so special wedding day. Who is the best bridal/wedding makeup artist in Perth?
I was in a bridal party that used Livingdolls they were great. Everyone was really happy with the makeup. The brides mother was over the moon, she looked great. I'm in melbourne though they must have moved to Perth as well
maurice mead did a great job for me last year when i had my school ball,you can get makeup in a deal with a hairstyle too if you want.


The makeup they use is very good quality too.
I would recommend Napoleon Perdis, he has ';make-up bars'; through out Perth and his make up artists are very qualified and good at what they do.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names