Saturday, December 5, 2009

Bridal Party hair/makeup?

Can anyone help me find a good hair/makeup artist for my bridesmaids in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area? I have five bridesmaids, and I am looking for hair %26amp; makeup for them all. I was looking to spend about 500 for all of them..


How can I go about finding a good hair/makeup artist that would be in my price range? I have looked on theknot.com, and brides.com but with so many bridesmaids I haven't been able to find one that fits in my budget.Bridal Party hair/makeup?
i dont how this might go down with you but maybe you could copy this one youtube tutorial with a jessica alba red carpet hairstyle and i think its really pretty ^.^ i really hope i dont sound cheap but it seemed very simple in the tutorial yet it looked amazing and classy and it did seem kind of bridal especially if you put a bejeweled clip in your hair but please check it out? ok i really hope i helped you! im sorry if you think im cheap.... ^.^


heres the link:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw3NVJeDf9E
  • sunburns
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain names