Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can I do my makeup for my Cousin's wedding? Im in the bridal party.?

The wedding is in June and the colors are Burgundy and Navy. The bridesmaid dresses are long navy dresses. We are going to be wearing silver rhinestone jewlery and silver shoes with rhinestone accent as well.


I don't know what color pallette (makeup) to wear .


I have dark brown hair, Fair skin , greenish/darkblue eyes . How should I do my makeup?How can I do my makeup for my Cousin's wedding? Im in the bridal party.?
Actually most weddings I have ever been in we have always went and had our makeup done...either at a Salon that offers that service or a makeup counter ...like Lauder or MAC or Clinique .....I would call ahead of time and make an appointment because it is a busy time of year for them ...Or you could just check and see where the Bride is going and you could get it done at the same place. Since it is such a special occasion and so much will be going on....I would go and have it professionally done ....





Hope this was helpful ~~~How can I do my makeup for my Cousin's wedding? Im in the bridal party.?
that is a beautiful look, go with that and you will be a hit for sure. go for it and have fun
i think you should have it professionally done





isnt the whole wedding party getting it done together???





i was in my cousin's wedding and one lady did all of our makeup
Oh, the makeup you have picked out would look awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing such a information. If you are looking for luxury salon in jaipur then you must visit Style 'N' Scissors once.

    ReplyDelete

 
domain names