Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Can anyone give me names of artists or parlours who do the 'not loud' Bridal makeup..

I do not like the pale white with loud red eye shadow kind of makeup.


I am looking for bridal makeup artists or parlours who do the natural enhancing kind of bridal make up.


Ambika Pillai and Shalini Vashisht are options.


Any other suggestions?


Also looking for good bridal packages- massages etc. Pls suggest


ThanksCan anyone give me names of artists or parlours who do the 'not loud' Bridal makeup..
Bridal makeup is always heavy or loud. You can tell the makeup artist not to do very heavy makeup. Since the bride is centre of attraction and lots of artificial lights are there, makeup is heavy and its ok to have such makeup for bride. Shalini Vashistha is best option. Try for Lakme salone also.Can anyone give me names of artists or parlours who do the 'not loud' Bridal makeup..
you didn't suggest which place, to me it sounds like Delhi, Shalini Vashist might be better for you coz Ambika does loud make up.
Laura Mercier. I think they only do natural make up. My friend got her prom make up done with her cosmetics %26amp; she looked so wonderful that I got mine done there for my prom too. Its very natural, but still beautiful.
shalini vashisht is a good option otherwise check it out with any VLCC center

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names