Saturday, December 5, 2009

Makeup for a Bridal Shower?

I have to go to a bridal shower, and I don't know how to do my makeup. My sister is maid of honor, I am not part of the wedding party. I am wearing a regular dress with some black China silk flats. Help?Makeup for a Bridal Shower?
Simple makeup would do the right job for you. If overly done; then it won't charm others at the party.





To avoid any kind of out of the way scenario. The best way would be to go for a parlor and get the make up done by a Professional.





Its not do it yourself kind of a scenario. Because there would be a huge crowd at the party.





So choose wisely.Makeup for a Bridal Shower?
check out youtube, there are always easy makeup ideas for any occasion!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLGJTAfyG鈥?/a>





i'm sure you will look beautiful no matter what! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names