Wednesday, December 2, 2009

For past brides...How many of you are happy with your bridal makeup? Did you have airbrush or conventional?

I can do both, and want to know which makeup application you preferred and any problems or raves you have.For past brides...How many of you are happy with your bridal makeup? Did you have airbrush or conventional?
I loved my makeup.


I went to beauty salon and all of the products used were MAC.


I would get it done the same again for anothere special occassion.For past brides...How many of you are happy with your bridal makeup? Did you have airbrush or conventional?
When I was married, (all three times) I did my own make up. I prefer to go mostly light on the scale. My complexion is fair and in good condition, so I find that a little moisturizer under a base with powder, blush light eye make-up and some gloss does me better than anything I have had done by a pro! That's TOO overdone.


Thanks for asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names