Saturday, December 5, 2009

I need a makeup artist for my bridal party, does anyone know if there's an artist that does home service?

There are Nationwide Mary Kay consultants, then you could buy the makeup as a gift for the wedding party.I need a makeup artist for my bridal party, does anyone know if there's an artist that does home service?
Yes, call an Avon Representative! They are knowledgeable and I am sure that they would be eager to assist you. I used to sell Avon and their products are excellent! Dona





P.S. If you can't find a rep. in your area, go online: www.avon.comI need a makeup artist for my bridal party, does anyone know if there's an artist that does home service?
I know one personally, and she's also a photographer. She travels (don't know what state you're in honey) ... but if you want to inquire and she's close to where you are (she's in Las Vegas) check out her website:





www.thestudion.com
Most hair stylists that dp at home service also do makeup, if you're using a salon for your hair it may be better to just get your makeup done there, many salons offer makeup application as well.





Without knowing what area you're in, I can't give specific names. Use your phone book, or if you know women at local makeup counters, most of them are freelance and would be more than happy to do your makeup.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names