Saturday, December 5, 2009

Bridal Makeup Artist?

I'm a makeup artist in the Atlanta area. I have been doing makeup for two years plus. Lately I have had a hard time finding work. Can anyone recommend a site that I can check out or advertise on? I have tried Craigs list and myspace classified!Bridal Makeup Artist?
have you tried like a facebook page but catering to your business. I see a lot of makeup artistry businesses having makeup artistry groups but also having fan pages, this will be a good way to promote to your friends who could spread the word but also you could to go the Atlanta groups and promote your business as well. I see that a lot. Also, try makeup.meetup.com and modelmayham.com. On those pages you're also able to promote yourself as a makeup artist and both sites, especially modelmayham always have models, photographers, etc looking for anyone in the industry with connections. Good luck to ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names