Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Recommendations for Bridal makeup for wedding?

please drop in your recommendations as to what make up needs to be done,...Recommendations for Bridal makeup for wedding?
I would highly suggest Mineral Girlz. It's just like Bare Essentials and other mineral makeup but it's cheaper.





http://www.mineralgirlz.com





^I'm using that for my wedding!Recommendations for Bridal makeup for wedding?
I went to an Aveda store and their make up is great. Natural looking and it smells good too. I was told to apply blush more than you normally would so it shows up well on the camera and also not to use light reflective or shimmery makeup as it photographs poorly.
I would got to Dillards its free and the make up stays on all day and night. I had my make up done there on my wedding day and it worked well.
air brushed makeup is fantastic! it's light weight and looks so good. mineral makeup is great too. i use it and have had so many less breakouts!
I hear airbrushed foundation is very popular now. It's lightweight and looks nice on all skin types.
THE BODY SHOP, is a very nice store for makeup. Also they use mineral makeup that wont clog pores...The KOOL thing,


Is they do MAKEUP sessions for free..YES FREE, I got my makeup done there and it turned out wonderful and the makeover was FREE
Whatever you decide to do, exaggerate it so it shows up in photos.
Airbrushed foundation is fantastic! I have had it done when I was a bridesmaid and it looked as good the day after as what it did on the day - except for the panda eyes, but that can't be helped after a nights sleep (yes I know you should cleanse - but I was very tired!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names