Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Good salon for bridal hair & makeup?

I want to get my hair %26amp; makeup professionally done for my wedding as well as have my bridesmaids, maid of honor, and mothers of bride/groom get theirs done. I am looking for a place somewhere in the vicinity of Melrose Park, PA to Bensalem, PA. Anywhere in between those places woudl work as well. Please only recommened places that you KNOW are good. ThanksGood salon for bridal hair %26amp; makeup?
Good luck. personally I might not live in PA but I got recommended ';places'; and It turned out to be a horror. YOu never look like you..and it never seems to come out 100% what you wan. I must've tried 6 different places. I am getting married next week my brothers gf';s mother is doing my hair and I bought makeup to do myself. Unless you have money to throw away i wouldnt bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names