Saturday, December 5, 2009

Any beauty parlor which does excellent bridal makeup in hyd?and how much they charge..pls help!?

my marriage is falling soon. so friends pls let me know a good parlour which does excellent bridal makeup in hyderabad. also let me know the pricethey charge.they need to come to my place (function hall) to do that.Any beauty parlor which does excellent bridal makeup in hyd?and how much they charge..pls help!?
I'm sorry I can't help with this one, but congratulations on your upcoming marriage. Best of luck to you!





There are web sites for the local salons. (I just googled ';Salons in Hyderabad, India.) Or, maybe someone at your venue can make a recommendation. Do you have magazines for brides? They usually have lots of advertisements for local businesses.Any beauty parlor which does excellent bridal makeup in hyd?and how much they charge..pls help!?
they charge from rs.1200/- onwards to rs.50000/-.





There are many parlours for this.





pls check.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names