Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Whats good colours to use for my bridal makeup?

looking for ideas for my bridal makeup, i have fair skin, wanting a beautiful but natural look.


Whats good colours to use for my bridal makeup?
Hi, ive just recently finished my certificate in makeup and we learnt that bridal makeup should be very natural but heavy. Try using different shades of browns on your eyes but make sure you put some pink blusher on your cheeks and a nice pink lipstick for your lips.Whats good colours to use for my bridal makeup?
Check out some ideas on elf.com.
Bright green and aqua blue for the eyeshadow with cherry red lipstick and orange blusher. Go for the eighties new romantic music video look- lots of black eyeliner too. Yum!!
KRYOLAN
Matte light browns and tans, black brown liner and mascara, a little smudge of DARK blue or green shadow mixed with brown between lower lashes. Light on mascara on lower lashes. DO NOT use false eyelashes. Don't forget eyebrows, darken with light brown powder eyeshadow so you do not lose your eyes in photos. Soft rose cream blush with same shade lip color. Line lips with skin toned liner after applying lipstick for staying power. Most importantly: BLEND! Paula Dorf's website will give you more detailed step by step instructions.
shades of pink. you didn't say what color your eyes are
You should take advantage of personal service so that you can try different types of colors to find the right one for your skin. This is your wedding and there can be a few looks that can work. Normally you wear the colors of your bridal party and white.





I would love to help. I am a independent beauty consultant but am assuming your not in my area. You can find a consultant in your area that would be glad to show you some colors and try before you buy.
I've got really fair skin too and for my wedding this year, I got a great foundation for a clean, radiant base, I used a liquid blusher for a light flush of pink on my cheeks and a light dusting of powder all over to keep the matte look.


The only thing that I went a little heavier on were my eyes, as I wanted them to show up great on the pictures. Normally I don't bother, but I'd seen photos of a friends wedding and she looked a little washed out in the pictures. She was wearing light makeup on the day, but due to the flash, lighting at the church and outside, it kind of made her look like she wasn't wearing anything at all.


So, I defined my eyes with a taupe eyeliner, used a fawn shimmery eyeshadow and then a dusty grey colour for the corner of my eyes to make them really pop, finished off by some black mascara.


And, I have to say, I got so many compliments, I felt happy and comfortable with what I had on, and I looked good! (even if I do say so myself!) Hope you have a lovely day! :-)
I have done make-up for 2 different brides and earth tones worked wonderfully on both of them. Medium to light shimmery gold on the lids and a darker brown in the crease would probably look very elegant. I would definitely test out a few options first though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names