Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm looking for beauty school (makeup & hairstyling for bridal) which is can give me a scholarship. any idea?

i'm a makeup artist %26amp; hairstyling right now in my country. and i have salon%26amp; bridal also but not the big one. i think i really want to improve my skill so i want to take any short school. but if it possible, i really want to get a scholarship. my plan for the future is i will build my own business focusing in bridal (makeup, hairstyling, wedding gown, wedding organizer, phptography). so that's why if you guy have information for me... please forward to me... thanks a lot.I'm looking for beauty school (makeup %26amp; hairstyling for bridal) which is can give me a scholarship. any idea?
If I knew the area you wanted to study in . as in location...I would be happy to search for you and see what I could find ....if you want me to ..you can email me and I will look for you tomorrow ..it is late her and I am gonna go and try and sleep .....but I would be more than happy to help ....





Just let me know ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names