Saturday, December 5, 2009

Need Bridal Hair & Makeup Artists - References?

I am looking for Hair %26amp; Makeup artists in Delhi, who are in the same league as Ambika Pillai. I am getting married in Nov and teally need to book someone. But need suggestions of someone who does very natural makeup and doesn't come out looking cakyNeed Bridal Hair %26amp; Makeup Artists - References?
Try Pivot Point (Samatha Kochar), Kailash Colony; Lotus Herbal Salon, M Block Mkt., GK-I, DAR, South Extn. I (above McDee's)Need Bridal Hair %26amp; Makeup Artists - References?
its JULY........and u r talking about NOV.....isnt it too early.....your hairdo wont stay that long
Im sorry....... I dont know but maybe you could answer my question on bridal hair! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
kaya salons

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names