Saturday, December 5, 2009

Bridal hair and makeup in San Franciso?

I am getting married in San Franciso and need to find a good Bridal Hairstylist and makeup artist to come to my hotel room and that is also reasonably priced. Please help =)


5 hours ago - 3 days left to answer.Bridal hair and makeup in San Franciso?
hey, im getting married in s.f. too. we should keep in touch with our wedding plans. im also looking for someone. i found a girl for make up, she works for mac at bloomingdales in palo alto. shes willing to drive to you for wedding day, gives unlimited free trails and charges 150. from what ive found, thats a really good price.





hair, not sure yet. my stylist only charges 75 but i havnt done my trial yet so we'll see. he's on irving st.Bridal hair and makeup in San Franciso?
REasonably priced is going to be hard to find in SF. I recommend this company though. They have worked on my hair before and are fantastic.





http://www.winc-artistry.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names