Saturday, December 5, 2009

Good salon for bridal hair & makeup?

I want to get my hair %26amp; makeup professionally done for my wedding as well as have my bridesmaids, maid of honor, and mothers of bride/groom get theirs done. I am looking for a place somewhere in the vicinity of Melrose Park, PA to Bensalem, PA. Anywhere in between those places woudl work as well. Please only recommened places that you KNOW are good. ThanksGood salon for bridal hair %26amp; makeup?
The best place to go is Hair We Are Hair Salon. They are located at 15002 Endicott St, Philadelphia (close to where Southhampton Rd crosses Roosevelt Blvd.) and their number is (215) 676-2260.





The owner's name is Betty and she will make sure to give you exactly what you want. She has been doing hair for over 25 years and is AWESOME! She is also VERY affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names